Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ClassCast Exception when running BIRT report
rmehtaji
I am getting a classcast exception when running the BIRT report on websphere 6.1.0.19. The report runs fine on my local RAD environment but when I deploy the application on the Linux box it gives me a runtime classcast exception. I could not find anything in the BIRT log files or my application log files. I am not able to figure out what is causing BIRT to fail. I am attaching a screenshot of the error that I am getting. If anyone has encounter similar problem and know the solution please let me know. Thank you for your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you set the log configuation to show FINE log messages? Are you using the RE API?
Jason
rmehtaji
Hi Jason I have set the log configuration to FINE and also tried setting it to ALL but still am not getting anything logged in the file. If I change it some random string then I do get the error logged.<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="74875" data-time="1300746302" data-date="21 March 2011 - 03:25 PM"><p>
Can you set the log configuation to show FINE log messages? Are you using the RE API?<br />
<br />
Jason<br /></p></blockquote>
JasonW
Can you verify that you do not have a different version of the runtime and lib combination?
Jason