Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding percent (%) to computed value
cpfeil
Hi,
I am using dynamic text to compute a table cell.
I want to add a percent sign (%) or any other string in the script which is shown after the computed number. How can I do this?
This does not work:
val1/val2 + "%";
regards,
Christian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi Christian,
There is a predefined number format for this.
In the item properties, select 'number format' en choose 'Percent' from the dropdown list.
Regards
Hans
cpfeil
Hi,
thank you Hans.
But the problem is that you cannot select percent format from the item properties when you use dynamic text, label etc.
Is it possible to add the String (e.g. %) to the script part?
regards,
Christian
pricher
Christian,
A Dynamic Text element is probably not what you need here. You could create a new binding to perform the calculation (val1/val2) and use a Data Item to display the new binding. A Data Item will give have all the formatting attributes available.
P.
cpfeil
Okay, thank you
I will try it!
regards,
Christian