Hi <br />
<br />
i am struggling with a problem using a XML Data Source for a few days.<br />
<br />
My XML is basically this. (this is just a example)<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<list>
<mother>
<firstName>Martina</firstName>
<lastName>Mustermann</lastName>
<children>
<child>
<firstName>Max</firstName>
<lastName>Mustermann</lastName>
<mother reference="/list/mother"/>
</child>
<child>
<firstName>Foo</firstName>
<lastName>Bar</lastName>
<mother reference="/list/mother"/>
</child>
</children>
</mother>
</list>
</pre>
<br />
The Data Source is generated at runtime so it will change.<br />
<br />
If I create my Data Set I see all the columns (like firstName, lastName) for each child. <br />
My row mapping would be /list/mother.<br />
<br />
But how can I access the mother-node from within a child.<br />
If I set /children/child/mother/
@reference as the XPath Expression it just sets the value to "/list/mother" for this column.<br />
Basically I need to set the XPath Expression to the value thats inside the reference-attribute.<br />
<br />
Is this possible and how do I achieve this?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance