Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
vector grafics and emf tramsitter
entimo
Hi everyone,
we are using Birt for eclipse in version 2.5. and we need for our word and pdf reports vector graphics. Unfortunately Birt seems to have problems in the current version with vector graphics in word-format. The question is, is this a known bug and have you started to work on solving this problem? And another question, which is associated with the first, have you already planned an EMF Transmitter for Birt? That would be very helpful for us.
Thank for your answers in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I think you will need to log a bug for the vector graphics with word. What do you mean by EMF transmitter for BIRT. Do you want BIRT to emit an EMF Model?
Jason
entimo
Thanks for your answer!
In this case EMF stands for "Enhanced Metafile".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Metafile
How can I log a bug? I've never done it before.
Regards, Ralph
JasonW
Look at the bugzilla category here:
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/community.php
Jason