Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Open "ReportDesign" view from Java application
matute
Hi to everybody.
Hope somebody could help me.
I'm trying to open a .rptdesign file in the "Report Design" view of Eclipse from a Java application. How can I do this?
My java application has a button which must open a .rptdesign file into the eclipse editor in the "Report Dsign" view , but I can't do it.
Thank you all.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Happy_20
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'matute'" data-cid="74924" data-time="1300805400" data-date="22 March 2011 - 07:50 AM"><p>
Hi to everybody.<br />
Hope somebody could help me.<br />
I'm trying to open a .rptdesign file in the "Report Design" view of Eclipse from a Java application. How can I do this?<br />
My java application has a button which must open a .rptdesign file into the eclipse editor in the "Report Dsign" view , but I can't do it.<br />
Thank you all.<br /></p></blockquote>
Can you explain what is the problem. I am not able to get it.
matute
Sorry for my explanation.
i`ve solved the problem, thank you very much for your attention.
Surfing a little n the internet and the problem is finished.
Thank you