Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
text in legend is shown twice
entimo
Hi,
According to our observation the text in a chart legend entry has
strange behaviour when it contains "//". Namely the text is shown twice,
once with the "/" in it and once without "/". If we replace the "//" by
"////" the first text shown is with "//" and the second with "/". We set
the text on the LineSeries via setSeriesIdentifier(text) and
getLabel().getCaption().setValue(text).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you post a sample report with the issue?
Jason
entimo
sorry for delay!
Ralph
JasonW
Ralph,
I am having a hard time reproducing the issue. Any chance you can write a report with the sample data/or flat file and post it?
Jason
entimo
Jason,
I hope this is helpful.
Best regards, Ralph
JasonW
Ralph,
I need to be able to run the report. Can you reproduce with the sample db?
Jason