Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Maximo Report with JDBC Data Source
maximo2011
Hi
I am creating a report in BIRT 2.3.2 for Maximo. The report gets data from table. I have to display a single row multiple times. How can I do this with scripted data source. Attached file contains my code for fetching data in scripted data source and trying to display it multiple time.
I tried using JDBC data source but every time I try adding a JDBC data source in report, Eclipse get stuck and is re-started.
Please help me on this.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Silerfun
I don't think your report made it to your post. But, JDBC data source should work, that is what I am using when creating reports. Are you sure you have your opta.jar file in the right location for the jdbc driver? Are you trying to use the Driver Class for dirby or the TDS driver?
Now, what do you mean you have to display a single row multiple times? Are you trying to use grouping?