Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Week-of-year
gkn
I'm using a data cube to show data in a crosstab. I'm using the date as dimension and there I show the week-of-year. The problem I had is that the week is wrong. For example it shows week 13 with the date 21.03.2011. It should be week 12. Do you have any idea where I can set the starting week of the year?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Actually, 13th week is correct for March 21st. January 1st was on a Saturday, so in a Sunday to Saturday week, it is the 13th week. If you wanted to take away a week because only 1 day was in the first week of the year, you could subtract 1 from each value.
Hope this helps.
gkn
That's great..thank you
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!