Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help! Chart Scale
Jodin
I have a chart I am working on and the data can vary a great deal. I have found code to reset the minimum and maximum values of the y-axis scale. I've also found code to reset the y-axis scale, but none of this is working 100%. It works for small values, but when I run the chart for values in the 3,000's, it does not look right. Please see the attached document which shows my beforeGeneration code along with the screenshot of the small values that appear to work and the screenshot of the chart with the large values that does not appear to be working. I'm using BIRT 2.3.1. Thanks.
Jodin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
Hi Jodin,
Try commenting out that line in your script:
topValue = (topValue * 1) + (i / 100) - (topValue % (i / 100));
P.
mwilliams
If I use larger values that are separated by several thousand, it seems to work just fine. If I limit the data to within 100 of each other, the chart doesn't look as expected anymore, but it doesn't have the large break in axis like yours does.