Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Filter Inside Data
Birt Dev
Hi,
I have two CSV files. The outer table is bind with CSV1 and the inner table is bind with CSV2. Both are grouped on the basis of row["FUND"]. Right now the problem is that the inner table of CSV2 for a FUND = T10 contains more than one total in it. And for each Total i have to show in different section.
How can it be done with BIRT?
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL AA CASH ON HAND 5,602,058.37 0
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL BA PRINCIPAL COLLECTED 0 5,593,425.87
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL EH NSF FEES EARNED 0 300
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL EI OTHER 1 FEES EARNED 0 8,332.50
---> T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL *** TOTALS 5,602,058.37 5,602,058.37
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL AA CASH ON HAND 5,115,457.31 0
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL AUA NSF CHECKS(ACH) 0 97,228.86
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL AZ LOAN ADVANCED 486,601.06 0
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL BA PRINCIPAL COLLECTED 0 5,496,762.01
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL EH NSF FEES EARNED 0 270
T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL EI OTHER 1 FEES EARNED 0 7,797.50
---> T10 SUMMARY FOR FUND DETAIL *** TOTALS 5,602,058.37 5,602,058.37
I have to show in detail row all the rows before TOTALS appearing first in Table1 and TOTALS appearing the second time in an another table.
Is it possible
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I think I'm not understanding correctly. You only want to show total once or you want to show it twice? Maybe if you post a couple small samples of fake data in here representing what each csv file will look like and what you want to get in your report from those 2 files, I'll have a better understanding. Thanks!