Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to override values in GridHandle from library?
lexthang
This is the setup: I have a grid element in a library. The grid has 1 rows with 3 cells, one of which contains a label.
At runtime I want to put this grid item on a newly created report and then set the label to my own text. I could put the grid on the new report this way:
GridHandle newGrid = elementFactory.newGridItem("MyGrid");
GridHandle gridHandle = (GridHandle)libHandle.findElement("SectionHeaderCurvedEdgeGrid");
newGrid.setExtends(gridHandle);
cellHandle.getContent().add(newGrid);
However there's no way I can get the proper LabelHandle to set my custom text. The newGrid object has no row and no column (although if I write the report out to a file and check it in the designer, I do see that it is indeed linked from the library, and there are 3 cells in a row.
How do I change the text of that label?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet