Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
HTML Generation Error
mksiw
TS:5.0.2
OS:win2k
I created new DCR's by replacing the value of an item in the existing DCR's and imported those DCR's in a new workarea in a different branch. I did set the attributes for the DCR and I can also preview them as well. When I try to generate them, I get the below error:
Error: 500
Location: /iw/webdesk/templating/BuildBrowseServlet
Internal Servlet Error:
java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(StringTokenizer.java:235)
at com.interwoven.templating100.dcredit.util.TTemplatingDataType.(TTemplatingDataType.java:22)
at com.interwoven.templating.BuildBrowseServlet.doGet(BuildBrowseServlet.java:72)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at com.interwoven.framework.IWServlet.service(IWServlet.java:38)
at com.interwoven.framework.AuthServlet.service(AuthServlet.java:73)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:797)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
looking for your valuble input to fix this...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mksiw
I got it fixed, It was an error while setting the attribute for the DCR
Attrribute value is supposed to be set :
TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type Medical/HealthInformation
and error was due to :
TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type Medical\HealthInformation
As I used the createdcr.ipl, I did not change the slash pattern from \\ (unix) to / (win2k)