Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Runtime error: Can not load the page hint
john.difan
The report works just fine in the preview window. But when it is run as a website, I get these two errors:
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Can not load the page hint.
and
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Can not load the pages {0}.
I can give more information if needed, but the main thing is that I can't figure out what I changed to break the reports. They seem to have just... stopped working.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi john.difan,
How are you deploying your BIRT report? Are your referring to open source sample viewer as "website" in your question?
Ashwini
john.difan
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'averma'" data-cid="75327" data-time="1301591622" data-date="31 March 2011 - 10:13 AM"><p>
Hi john.difan,<br />
How are you deploying your BIRT report? Are your referring to open source sample viewer as "website" in your question?<br />
<br />
Ashwini<br /></p></blockquote>
We are currently 'deploying' using the "View Report in web viewer" option in Eclipse.
averma
Have you placed you database drivers in the web viewer application? Here is an article that explains how this can be done:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/169-placing-jdbc-drivers-for-birt-and-e.spreadsheet-reports/