Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Aligning contents of two grids
srividya
Hi
This seems like a basic question.
I am unable to align the label/image in one grid cell with another text in next grid cell.
I want the red square to be aligned vertically center with text.
I tried padding for the first grid-cell, with no luck.
Padding just doesn't seem to work.
Please see the attached simple report.
Please help me out.
Thanks
Srividya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at the report now. I removed your padding and used a tiny grid. Hope this helps.
srividya
Hi
Thank you for the solution.
I have had to use grids instead of padding in other places too.
Can you tell me why padding does not work sometimes, like in this instance?
Thanks.
mwilliams
I am not certain to the reason why. It seems buggy to me. Setting the vertical alignment on the actual grid cell also does not help. Please log a bug for these at
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/resources/bug-reporting/
. Thanks!