Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pie chart with aggregated values from data set
cpfeil
Hi,
I want to create a pie chart from aggregated data.
The data, delivered by my data set, looks like this:
URL|UNIQUE VISITORS
www.domain_one.de|120
www.domain_two.de|80
www.domain_three.de|100
My data set also gives me the total visitors of all URLs:
TOTAL UNIQUE VISITORS
200
The data is aggregated already.
How can I use the data in a pie chart?
I want to display each URL and the corresponding visitors in the pie chart.
Is it possible with aggregated data?
In the value series of the chart I can set the TOTAL UNIQUE VISITORS.
As category definition I can only set one of the domains (e.g. www.domain_two.de) but I want to have all three domains displayed.
regards,
Christian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In the example data above you want to have all 3 urls and the total as slices in the same pie?
cpfeil
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="75516" data-time="1302038283" data-date="05 April 2011 - 02:18 PM"><p>
In the example data above you want to have all 3 urls and the total as slices in the same pie?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi,<br />
<br />
it should look like this (see attachment).<br />
I want all three URLs appear in the pie chart.<br />
<br />
But the values are aggregated already.<br />
<br />
Is this possible?<br />
<br />
regards,<br />
Christian
mwilliams
Christian,
If your data looks like the data above, this should be the default setup if you use URL as the category axis and the value as the slice. What are you getting?