Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Locale - Showing correct week
claudiafic
Hello,
I'm using the week-of-year in a datacube. When I run the report on my local PC the weeks are correct. If I run the same report on the server the week is wrong (is week - 1).
Can you please Help?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could write a simple script to modify the week by 1 if it's being run on the server. Not sure what this issue here is, maybe something with the order of days that are considered to be in a week in different locales. The 1st day of this year was on a Saturday. I've seen one other person with a similar issue with week of year and they ended up just solving it by adding a week.
claudiafic
Hello,
thanks for the advise, but this doesn't resolve my problem. It's possible to change the NLS_PARAMETERS of ORACLE in the birt report? How can I do that?
Thanks