Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metadata Capture and MetaTagger
sunil_j
Hi,
I have never used MetaTagger till date. So I wish to know what is the difference or infact what are the advantages I have if I used a MetaTagger ?
What is the *extra* I get if I use a Metatagger and not use a Metadata Capture and implement a Metadata Search?
Regards
Sunil
TeamSite Consultant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Just take a look at
http://www.interwoven.com/products/content_intelligence/
. MetaTagger is a metadata generator and without user intervention can do a host of things like generate different types of summaries, suggest/apply metadata based on a controlled vocabulary, classify documents based on other documents, extract strings that match patterns and execute actions based upon pattern matches, apply rules to existing metadata, and lots more. It can be run in batch mode or in gui mode via workflow or a menu item. Of course you can have non-metatagger enabled fields (mimicking the old metadata capture so you can do things like set expiry dates from a calendar pop-up, etc.) in the gui as well.