Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set Alpha-Value of background-color?
iparker
Hello,
is there a possibility to set the alpha-value of the (background)-color in a grid?
I want to see the background of the page through the grid ? but I don?t know how to set the alpha-value.
Thanks for some help!
Best regards,
Timo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I have a report with a background image on the masterpage and I see the image through the grid. Do you have a color set for your grid?
iparker
Hello Michael,
thanks for your answer!
I use Birt version 2.5.1.
Thanks my problem: I don't know how to set the color with an alpha-value in the grid: When I set a background-color (as "normal" RGB-Value) this color is online displayed and I can't see anything from the masterpage through the grid. If I set no background-color in the grid I see the background of the masterpage. But that's not the solution I'm looking for.
Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
Timo
iparker
Hello Michael,
which color did you set for your grid to see the background-image?
Best regards,
Timo
mwilliams
The background color of the grid was just "auto", so it was just transparent. If you're wanting to do colored backgrounds that are "see through", have you tried creating colors with the hue and saturation so that they are like this?