Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
calculate row colums from table footer
padrian2s
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to learn birt and in the same time i'm doing some "advance" features with Birt designer.
Right now I'm trying to calculate table footer rows from two different tables.
I have table 1 and table 2:
c1c2c3c4 | c1c2c3c4 column_grand_total
1 2 3 4 | 1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4 | 1 2 3 4
|
2 4 6 8 | 2 4 6 8 40 (20 from table 1 + 20 from table 2)
I'm not sure if I can do that with Birt.
thanks for your time,
adrian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi adrian,
You could store the values in persistentGlobalVariables in your onCreate script and then recall the PGVs in your "Grand Total" column element and add them together. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.