Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Custom Dynamic Parameters Page
system_migrated
Hi everybody,<br />
<br />
I have an urgent problem ! For a project I need to create a <strong class='bbc'>dashboard like component</strong> using using birt reports a widgets in it. My major problem is that everything has to work <strong class='bbc'>with javascript disabled</strong> too !!! So I can not use the tag library or the birt viewer because if javascript is disbaled, nothing would work ! <br />
<br />
To create a custom parameters page without the tag library I found a good tutorial on the net but it seems to be a little bit old, so there a many deprecated classes in use there.<br />
<strong class='bbc'><br />
Finally i got a custom parameters page</strong> with that tutorial, but if I have a report <strong class='bbc'>with a combobox</strong> as report parameter, <strong class='bbc'>filled with dynamic values</strong> from DB , i didn't get the options in my custom parameters page.<br />
<br />
So I hope there is a way to do this ? Keep in mind that everything should work with disabled javascript too!<br />
<br />
Is there a newer tutorial where every option of a report parameters page is covered, to create a custom parameters page?<br />
<br />
For your information, the application i am working on is a <strong class='bbc'>struts2 based application</strong>, if this makes any difference ....<br />
<br />
I look forward for your answers and hope you can help me ???
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Is there anybody who can give me an advice ?