Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Decreasing the top and bottom margin of the page
vensw
Hi,
I'm generating a pdf report in which I have set the page margin to 0.00in on top, left, bottom and right.
The output is attached as jpeg. You can still see in the jpeg, the white space on top(Marked as A ) and bottom(Marked as B ) of the page. Is there any way to decrease that white space? Also, how can I decrease the space between table header and group header further after setting the padding and margin to 0px on every side of the element(Marked as C). Kindly, help me. Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Looks like there was an issue attaching the file. Can you try again?
Mupagunaa
Any help on this topic will be greatly appreciated.