Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Positioning in PDF
Mupagunaa
Hi,
I'm new to BIRT and I wanted to know if there is any concept of positioning in PDF that really works. I know we can write styles and import them in the report design. But when you try to position an element in PDF at a specific position, how can you do that?
A sample style that I have written
.somestyle
{
position:relative;
top: 50 px;
left: 50 px;
}
Kindly, put some light on this issue. Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
As far as I know, positioning in PDF is achieved using grids in your layout. I don't think that there is any absolute positioning feature yet. I could be wrong, but as far as I know there isn't.
Hope this helps.