Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Getting parameter value
bognekadje
Hi,
I have a problem in my application. In a report, some parameter's values are set in script during Report.BeforeFactory events. It's work fine, I can generate rptdocument file and html output file.
The problem is that I can not display value set in script. When I use IRenderTask.setParameterValue()
function, it show me null value for parameter set in the script.
How can I do?
Please help me!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Most report parameters are used at generation time (ie run task) if you set a parmaeter at render time you need to use script in the report to read that value at render time. So for example put an onRender script on a data item like:
this.setDisplayValue(reportContext.getParameterValue("renderparameter"));
Jason