Hi,
The problem I have is related to Eclipse Report Design
I have set up a datasource to a web service that is returning an xml file. When creating a dataset, I can see a column that has the xpath blank and contains all xml. If I want to set up a column that will return a value from the nodes of the xml, i get empty data.
The dataset is:
table0#-TNAME-#table0#:#[/SOAP-ENV:Envelope/SOAP-ENV:Body/Ge tEmployeeSalaryResponse/GetEmployeeSalaryResult]#:#{GetEmplo yeeSalaryResult;STRING;},{test;STRING;/Object/Employee/Attri but[
@Nom=';Societe']},{test2;STRING;/Object}#:#< "SOAP-ENV","http:%%schemas.xmlsoap.org%soap%envelope%";"xsd ","http:%%www.w3.org%2001%XMLSchema";"m","http:%%tempuri.org% ";"SOAP-ENC","http:%%schemas.xmlsoap.org%soap%encoding%"; "xsi","http:%%www.w3.org%2001%XMLSchema-instance">
and only GetEmployeeSalaryResult is bringing data, the 2 other columns are blank: test and test2
The xml returned from the webservice is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Object xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" Nom=
"GetEmployeeSalary">
<Employee>
<Attribut Nom="Societe">P5 RO</Attribut>
<Attribut Nom="Agence">Brasov</Attribut>
<Attribut Nom="Period">201001</Attribut>
<Attribut Nom="Devise">EUR</Attribut>
<Attribut Nom="WageBill">38.83</Attribut>
<Attribut Nom="GrossSalary">63.02</Attribut>
</Employee>
</Object>
If I create a new datasource with this xml, I can see the nodes with the information correctly, but I need to see it directly from the webservice and not save the output in a file and then create a new data source on it.
The xml of my report is:
<property name="dataSource">Data Source</property>
<list-property name="resultSet">
<structure>
<property name="position">1</property>
<property name="name">GetEmployeeSalaryResult</property>
<property name="nativeName">GetEmployeeSalaryResult</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
<property name="nativeDataType">12</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">2</property>
<property name="name">test</property>
<property name="nativeName">test</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
<property name="nativeDataType">12</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">3</property>
<property name="name">test2</property>
<property name="nativeName">test2</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
<property name="nativeDataType">12</property>
</structure>
</list-property>
<xml-property name="queryText"><![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:xsd="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<m:AuthenticationHeader xmlns:m="
http://tempuri.org/">
<m:Username xsi:type="xsd:string">&?Username?&</m:Username >
<m:Password xsi:type="xsd:string">&?Password?&</m:Password >
<m:ClientIP xsi:type="xsd:string">&?ClientIP?&</m:ClientIP >
</m:AuthenticationHeader>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<m:GetEmployeeSalary xmlns:m="
http://tempuri.org/">
<m:inputParameters xsi:type="xsd:string">&?inputParameters?&</m:inputParameters >
<m:resultType xsi:type="xsd:EmployeeSalaryResultTypes">&?resultType?& </m:resultType>
</m:GetEmployeeSalary>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>]]></xml-property>
<list-property name="privateDriverProperties">
<ex-property>
<name>xmlQueryText</name>
<value> table0#-TNAME-#table0#:#[/SOAP-ENV:Envelope/SOAP-ENV:Body/Ge tEmployeeSalaryResponse/GetEmployeeSalaryResult]#:#{GetEmplo yeeSalaryResult;STRING;},{test;STRING;/Object/Employee/Attri but[
@Nom=';Societe']},{test2;STRING;/Object}#:#< "SOAP-ENV","http:%%schemas.xmlsoap.org%soap%envelope%";"xsd ","http:%%www.w3.org%2001%XMLSchema";"m","http:%%tempuri.org% ";"SOAP-ENC","http:%%schemas.xmlsoap.org%soap%encoding%"; "xsi","http:%%www.w3.org%2001%XMLSchema-instance"></value >
</ex-property>
<ex-property>
<name>operationTrace</name>
<value>GmsWS$-$GmsWSSoap$-$GetEmployeeSalary</value>
</ex-property>
<ex-property>
<name>xmlFileURI</name>
</ex-property>
<ex-property>
<name>xsdFileURI</name>
</ex-property>
</list-property>
</oda-data-set>
</data-sets>
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Thanks alot in advance!