Hi,
I have capability form in RTC acting as a parent record with Action getting attached as the children.
From such a relation, I was able to display the parent and child details in the below capability.rptdesign.
Now I need to get the below information at parent level.
1) summation of actual efforts
2) Get the lowest Start date and the highest end date
Eg: parent-wi-id child-wi-id child-actual-efforts child-start-date child-end-date
75 76 20 11/01/2011 14/01/2011
80 02 12/01/2011 16/01/2011
82 05 10/01/2011 15/01/2011
The information that I want to be displayed at the parent level
Total-Actual-efforts start-date end-date
238 10/01/2011 16/01/2011
Similarly at each parent I require such displays.
What I am looking for is javascripting which make use of the beforeOpen, onFetch methods.
I got a scripting done for the summation of actual hours. But I am not able to reset the variable once the summation for a parent is done.The capability.rptdesign contains the scripting for that. But the variable doing the summation is not getting reset even after I assigned a value of 0 onFetch method of the parent. So the variable is having the running sum for the entire childred irrespective of the parent.

Please let me know if you need any further information to decode this request
Thanks
Dhanya