Greetings,
I am using BIRT 3.2.1 and I am having some difficulty with drill-through.
Drill-through seems to be working fine from Eclipse but fails when I deploy the .rptdesign file to the BIRT Viewer (running on Tomcat 5.5).
Details:
In MyRpt.rptdesign, on a table column Label (named "Customer") I created a Properties->Hyperlink->Link To->Drill-though
In "Step 1" of the "Hyperlink Options" (form) I selected "Report Design:" MyRpt.rptdesign
Under "Report Parameters" I pass: Parameters = SortOrder Values = "Customer"
For Step 2 and 3 - I enter nothing
For Step 4 - I selected (radio button) "Same Frame"
From Eclipse:
MyRpt.rptdesign launches successfully and clicking the "Customer" label successfully launches the report passing parameter: SortOrder = Customer.
In the BIRT Viewer (running under Tomcat):
MyRpt.rptdesign launches successfully but clicking the "Customer" label generates the following error:
"The report file :

\apps\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\Customer_Dashboard\MyRpt.rptdesign does not exist or contains errors".
I have tried setting a target bookmark (in step 2 above) and also setting web.xml BIRT_VIEWER_WORKING_FOLDER and WORKING_FOLDER_ACCESS_ONLY = false
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Tom