Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Side-bySide Pie Chart/Listing with multiple groups
shikaris
I have a table that maintains the lead and prospect (in salespipeline) data. I want to build a side-by-side chart/ listing report that
1. Groups on lead_type - separates the lead from prospect
2. For leads - shows the count/percentage of leads by various lead statuses (pie chart)
3. For prospects - shows the count/ percentage of prospects by various sales statuses (different from lead_status field)
I defined the group on my report (not query) on lead type
I then set Category Defintion to row['lead_status']
I am not sure what to provide in the series. What I need is the count of rows for each of the lead_statuses
How do I specify that?
Also, is there a way to change the category in the second group from lead_status to sales_status
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi TIA,
Could you just make your two different charts in the different cells of a two column, 1 row grid to get them side by side? For the count, you should be able to specify the aggregation "count" for the series in the aggregation dropdown below the text box in the chart editor, I believe.