Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Script Documentation
AJames
Hello,
I've just spent an age finding out how to display the text value of a parameter. Is there any documentation anywhere that lists all the objects, methods, and properties available in BIRT scripts?
TIA
James
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Here's a link to the documentation:
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/downloads/documentation/
The displayText of a parameter can be displayed in your report by using, params["paramName"].displayText.
Hope this helps.
AJames
That's good, thanks, but I'm still a little lost. If I wanted to find, for example, the docuementation on the params.displayText method which document is that in? (I've looked in all the documents that look relevant and can't find it).
Thanks
mwilliams
You'd probably have to find it in the javaDoc. Your best bet on many issues is to search the devShare and forums on here. Many, many questions have been asked and answered and there are many examples in the devShare to find things out. If you can't find it with a quick search, ask a new question in the forums!