I have a BIRT Report that I receive in my Microsoft Outlook 2007.
I can see the report perfectly fine in my Outlook.
However, if I open up the report on a BlackBerry phone, the report is completely blank.
Why do these reports not appear on BlackBerry phones?
Is it because of the charset?
The report simply states "Birt Report" on the top line in the e-mail.
Here is the generated HTML:
######################################################################
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></meta>
<style type="text/css">
.style_0 { font-family: serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: medium; color: black; text-indent: 0em; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; line-height: normal;}
</style>
<script type="text/javascript">
//<![CDATA[
function redirect(target, url){
if (target =='_blank'){
open(url);
}
else if (target == '_top'){
window.top.location.href=url;
}
else if (target == '_parent'){
location.href=url;
}
else if (target == '_self'){
location.href =url;
}
else{
open(url);
}
}
//]]>
</script>
</head>
<body class="style_0" style=" margin:0px;">
<table cellpadding="0" style=" border-collapse: collapse; empty-cells: show; width:7.510416666666667in; overflow: hidden; table-layout:fixed;">
<col></col>
<tr>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td valign="top">
<div id="AUTOGENBOOKMARK_1">Birt Report</div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td></td>
</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>
######################################################################
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you,
Jason