Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Master Page Footer should appear in all Pages
mpemma
Hi All,
I have a new requirement in PO report.Our client wants to have a section in footer part. The footer has table and some hard coded company details,some extra lines where user will take print out,write comments, and also company address at the end.
This has to be appeared in each and every page. I am not able to add Table and rows in Master page footer.
I am working in Maximo 7 + Birt 2.3.2 version. Any help to get my problem resolved is appreciated.
Many Thanks
Manasa.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Manasa,
If it is just static information to display on each page, using a grid and text or label elements should do what you're wanting.
mpemma
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="76089" data-time="1303310376" data-date="20 April 2011 - 07:39 AM"><p>
Hi Manasa,<br />
<br />
If it is just static information to display on each page, using a grid and text or label elements should do what you're wanting.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Mwilliams,<br />
<br />
It is not allowing me to add Grid or text box in Master page.. If I add it in Layout..it is not appearing on all pages. And the Grid is too complex I have 4 sections to display as a Static information.<br />
if you have any design file with this kind , please post it so that it will be helpful..
mwilliams
It won't let you add a grid in the masterpage footer? Is there already something in the footer? Like the standard contents, the date? If so, delete this element, then try.
mpemma
Many thnks for your inputs Micheal.
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!