Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Get rid of empty space when using Suppress duplicates
Jari L
Hello!
I'm developing report where I get duplicate entries in the dataSet and I can't restrict them in the dataSet because other columns have unique values needed later.
My problem is that when I use table column "Suppress duplicates" method there is empty space between entries that is annoying. How to get rid of this empty space?
How can I indentify in BIRT script that I'm at a column row that is supressed? And how to prevents the empty space be written in the report?
Thanks in advance
Jari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Can you post a pic of the empty space you are talking about?
Jason
Jari L
Hello!
I got the problem solved with section settings for table, but thanks for the help anyway.
BR
Jari