Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to apply style during rendering of xls
lowks
I have a report in which I want cells in my cross tab to have dotted upper and lower borders. I have tried adding a script to the cells that is called during onCreate and onRender (tried individually too). With the following script:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
this.getStyle().borderBottomStyle = "dotted";
this.getStyle().borderTopStyle = "dotted";
</pre>
<br />
I can see the dotted cells when I am previewing my report, but when I generate the reports using genReports.sh. The resulting xls does not have the dotted top and bottom borders. What am I missing here?<br />
<br />
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? I get dotted lines in my output to XLS if I use this script in the onCreate of my cell. I am just running XLS from the designer though. Do you see it from XLS from the designer, but not using genReports?