Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Deployment of BIRT report on Tomcat
birtseeker
Hi,
I want to host BIRT report on Tomcat. I have installed Tomcat on my local machine. I have downloaded birt-runtime-2_6_1 on my local machine. I have developed one BIRT report using Eclipse. I need required steps to install BIRT Report Viewer and BIRT Runtime engine on Tomcat and how to host developed BIRT report on Tomcat.
Any help appreciated.
Regards,
VIkram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Look at the install the Viewer section on this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerSetup.php
Jason
birtseeker
I tried given link already but stuck at following step
http://localhost:8080/manager/html
. Here Browser ask User name and password. Please advice me which user name and password I have to put to proceed.
Any help appriciated.
Regards,
VIkram
birtseeker
It is working fine now. I had installed Normal Tomcat previously, I uninstall tomcat and again did full installation with username and password. Now I am able to host my BIRT Reports.
Thanks and Regards,
VIkram