Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Update certain values to database after report is run
Jari L
Hello!
I'm developing report and It is almost ready, but I have to add one functionality that is updating certain column from 0 to 1 for all the id's that I have listed in the report. All the rows that I'm listing have one column that value is 0 and every row have unique id. The thing that I want to do is to give the report user ability to update all the rows from 0 (not ready) to 1 (ready). Ideal situation would be that I have a button or link in the end of the report that user can click on and after that those rows that are listed in the report have column value changed from 0 to 1. Next time user is running the report those rows are not shown anymore, because I'm fetching only rows that have value 0.
Any suggestions how to do this? How can I store all the id values for later use and make query to update all the rows with those id's with value 0? And this is needed to be done after the user have listed the report.
Thanks in advance
Jari
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet