Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Calendar as parameter
connie
Hi,
I have BIRT 2.5 designer, and I try to create a parameter with the calendar for the users to pick a date instead of entering the date. But I can't find anything on report parameter. Do anyone know if this can be done in BIRT? thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Yes, it can be done. Check this out, it might help you get it implemented:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/770-calendar-for-date-parameter-in-birt-viewer/
This is a default feature of Actuate BIRT if interested. You can find more information about the commercial version on the product page.
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/products/birt-design/birt-designer-pro/features/
connie
Thanks, but I don't know java, and can't understand the language. Can you give me a quick summary how it is done? I will try to find a java programmer to help me.
mwilliams
If you look at the forum thread linked in the devShare article. Many people offer files and steps on how to implement. You may be able to do it based on their instructions, if not, your java developer should be able to! Let me know.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/11498-birt-datepicker-plzzzzzzzzzzz/