Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
birt report viewer browser size
Birt-impl
I am using birt report viewer with JSP and it seems the size is fixed. It can't be modified. What I need to do for birt view so that I can maximize and minimize my browser window. I have attached the screen shot as below.
Moreover how to enable birt logs?
I have another problem also whenever we are generating the PDF the field value gets truncated(i.e. overlapped) to each other. I am not able to generate clean PDF which should proper height and width. How to fix that?
Any help highly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Birt-impl
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Birt-impl'" data-cid="76200" data-time="1303504808" data-date="22 April 2011 - 01:40 PM"><p>
I am using birt report viewer with JSP and it seems the size is fixed. It can't be modified. What I need to do for birt view so that I can maximize and minimize my browser window. I have attached the screen shot as below.<br />
<br />
Moreover how to enable birt logs?<br />
<br />
I have another problem also whenever we are generating the PDF the field value gets truncated(i.e. overlapped) to each other. I am not able to generate clean PDF which should proper height and width. How to fix that?<br />
<br />
Any help highly appreciated.<br /></p></blockquote>
I got some information and it is in attached PDF.