Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Job execution failed.
leoj
I can run the report in designer without a problem, tested the code in Toad as well - no warnings, no errors but when I run from the iPortal, I get the 'Job execution failed' error.
The only hint I have is 'The type of arguement is incorrect' but what argument I have no clue as there are no run time parameters.
Any suggestions?
Error happened while running the reportorg.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: Error happened while running the report
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.doRun(RunTask.java:246)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.run(RunTask.java:90)
at com.actuate.reportapi.engine.birt.ReportGenerationTask.generateReport(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.reportapi.engine.ReportGenerationTaskBase.doTask(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.reportapi.engine.Task.execute(Unknown Source)
at com.actuate.reportapi.enginemanager.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The type of arguement is incorrect.
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.function.bre.Function_temp.execute(BreUtility.java:37)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.function.bre.BirtDateTime.execute(BirtDateTime.java:1306)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.functionservice.impl.ScriptFunction.execute(ScriptFunction.java:113)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.script.functionservice.impl.CategoryWrapper$1.call(CategoryWrapper.java:75)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:3237)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:2394)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:162)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:393)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:2834)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(InterpretedFunction.java:173)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.BytecodeExpression.evaluate(BytecodeExpression.java:48)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateCompiledExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:196)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateCompiledExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:210)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:67)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.BindingColumnsEvalUtil.evaluateValue(BindingColumnsEvalUtil.java:219)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.BindingColumnsEvalUtil.getColumnsValue(BindingColumnsEvalUtil.java:182)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.prepareCurrentRow(ResultIterator.java:670)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.next(ResultIterator.java:423)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator2.next(ResultIterator2.java:66)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.QueryResultSet.next(QueryResultSet.java:173)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ListingElementExecutor.hasNextChild(ListingElementExecutor.java:156)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.hasNextChild(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:85)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.hasNextChild(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:85)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:60)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:27)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLTableLM.layoutChildren(HTMLTableLM.java:76)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:133)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:68)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:90)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:101)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.presentation.ReportDocumentBuilder.build(ReportDocumentBuilder.java:211)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunTask.doRun(RunTask.java:237)
... 6 more
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi leoj,
What database are you using? I am wondering if required database driver is missing from server side.
Ashwini