Hai EveryOne ,
I am new to Drill Through report . We have a requirement to have hyperlinks in a birt report that should open a another birt report. For e.g - opening a detailed report from a link inside a summary report.
Currently, the summary report is integrated in our jsf-seam application using tag inside an xhtml.
We tried linking the summary report with the detailed report using hyperlink property. Ie. Using a drill through report .
My project is a web based application .The drill report working fine in the designer but After deploying the project . The Summary report is working fine but when I click the hyperlink the following error occurred .
Error :
The requested resource (/joekidssample/pages/users/common/all/attendance/run) is not available.
http://localhost:8080/joekidssample/pages/users/common/all/attendance/run?__report=/D:/jboss-5.1.0.GA/bin/ChildTEmp.rptdesign&student_Id=2935&__overwrite=true
is not identified by the application server (Jboss).
The detailed report and the summary report both are in the same folder .
I am using the Jsf4Birt library for this purpose .
My first question is whether it?s possible to use a drill report in the web based project .
And I have seen one of the posting in the form that
? Drill through reports, do not work in the context of our web application as the URL of the drilldown report uses the "run" servlet which does not integrate with the Jsf4Birt framework.?
IF so what is the solution for it .
Can any one help me .
Thanks in Advance ???