Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Display data set data in Masterpage
vensw
Hi,<br />
<br />
Is there any way to display the data from the DATA SET in the MasterPage? <br />
I have 10 rows in a data set and I have to show the data in row 1 inside the Page 1's Masterpage part, data from row 2 inside the Page 2's Masterpage part and so on. <strong class='bbc'>I have to use the same Masterpage</strong> and not a separate master page for each row. Kindly, let me know.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
EVS,
If you're using BIRT 2.5 or above, you should be able to use page variables to do this. You can create a page variable in your data explorer. You can then set the value of the page variable in script and display it in your masterpage with the variable auto-text element.
vensw
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="76495" data-time="1304346475" data-date="02 May 2011 - 07:27 AM"><p>
<br />
If you're using BIRT 2.5 or above, you should be able to use page variables to do this. You can create a page variable in your data explorer. You can then set the value of the page variable in script and display it in your masterpage with the variable auto-text element.<br /></p></blockquote>
Williams,<br />
<br />
I am using the version 2.3.2 of BIRT. So, is there any possibility of getting my issue solved in in this version. Or do I need to upgrade it. If there's anyway so that my issue is resolved without upgrading please let me know. Thanks!
vensw
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'evs'" data-cid="76565" data-time="1304431406" data-date="03 May 2011 - 07:03 AM"><p>
Williams,<br />
<br />
I am using the version 2.3.2 of BIRT. So, is there any possibility of getting my issue solved in in this version. Or do I need to upgrade it. If there's anyway so that my issue is resolved without upgrading please let me know. Thanks!<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The problem is solved. Thanks !!<br />
Sorry for the late reply.
mwilliams
What did you end up doing?