Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bar-code requirement in BIRT report
vijay_kota
Hi All,
We have a requirement to display an attribute as barcode of 2x4 size in our BIRT report.
Can anyone please suggest me how can we give height and width for barcode font in BIRT 2.3.2
Thanks,
Vijay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'viji_kota'" data-cid="76563" data-time="1304428011" data-date="03 May 2011 - 06:06 AM"><p>
Hi All,<br />
<br />
We have a requirement to display an attribute as barcode of 2x4 size in our BIRT report. <br />
Can anyone please suggest me how can we give height and width for barcode font in BIRT 2.3.2<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
<br />
Vijay<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Which bar code are you using?
vijay_kota
Hi mblock,
Thank you for the reply..
I am using ID automation font..
micajblock
I played with this font a bit. The height of the barcode will depend on the font size. The width will depend on the number of characters. I am not sure how you want to control the size of the bar code.
Are you having problems displaying the find at all?
AbbyNL
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'viji_kota'" data-cid="78753" data-time="1308561504" data-date="20 June 2011 - 02:18 AM"><p>
Hi mblock,<br />
<br />
Thank you for the reply..<br />
<br />
I am using ID automation font..<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
You need to re-size the cell then play with the font size to fill the space. This is how I got the to size for a standard label size of 2.5 X 1.5.