Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Opening a report from a link does not open report parameters page
Srividya Sharma
Hi,
Here is the problem I am facing:
I create a link to another report in my current report.
I want it to open the report parameters page of the second report, instead it takes the default values and executes the report. ( I cannot pass the parameters from the first report )
How do I display the report parameters page?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Srividya Sharma
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Srividya,
Are you doing a drill through where it wants you to set the values of the parameters? Or are you just creating a URI hyperlink? Or are your parameters hidden, so the parameter page doesn't show?
Srividya Sharma
Hi
I am doing a drill-through and I am not setting any parameters when calling the second report.
The report parameters in the second report are marked 'required' and are not hidden.
Still, the report parameters page does not show up.
mwilliams
Try using the URI option instead.
Srividya Sharma
Hi
Thanks a lot. That worked very well.
Thanks