Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Fit to Page?
spg2112
Hi all,
I have a multiple page report. The pages don't 'fit to page' though and I'd like to use the PDF export. Is there a way to have each page fit on one?
Steve
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Steve,
In designing a PDF report, you should be able to size your elements in your report to fit to the page size you have set for your design. This will make the page "fit to the page". Maybe I'm not understanding your issue. Also, when exporting to PDF from the web viewer, there used to be a "fit to page" option you could select. Not sure if this will do what you're wanting. If wanting to go directly to PDF, you could use the "format=pdf" and "fittopage=true" URL parameters to set both.
spg2112
Perfect... I knew that option had to be somewhere. Thanks Michael!
mwilliams
Not a problem at all. Let us know whenever you have questions!