Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRtcalls the Datasource multiple times
prietys
Hi,
I am new to BIRT and must say that I like it but I m facing one unusual problem.BIRT while generating the reports make call to my dynamic datasource multiple times. My datasource is a xml presented by a servlet and the call comes to that servlet multiple times.
Does anyone have any insight into this.
thanks much.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? How many times does it call it? Do you have any embedded tables or dynamic parameters that deal with this source?
prietys
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="76746" data-time="1304946776" data-date="09 May 2011 - 06:12 AM"><p>
What is your BIRT version? How many times does it call it? Do you have any embedded tables or dynamic parameters that deal with this source?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks for the reply. BIRT version 2.5.2 . It calls it twice .I have one table with one detail row.And I m just displaying the data.<br />
<br />
Please let me know if you need more info <br />
Thanks.
mwilliams
No dynamic parameters? If not, the first access may just be something to grab the column names or something.