Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generating HTML in a WorkArea
mksiw
TS5.0.2 & WIn2k:
1.. DCR's are generated externally out of teamsite and imported to Teamsite. The attributes are set for them using perl script. These DCR's were about 1000 in numbers
2. I can able to generate html manually out of these DCR's .
How do I regenerate the html's out of these DCR's without generating them manually?
The regen.ipl script which is available in devnet is really useful when there is already generated html's available. It does the regeneration only. I tried creating .html files in the name of DCR's and set the attribute to them"TeamSite/Templating/PrimaryPT ". When I generated the html I am getting the following error:
"/default/../../../digeorge.html: not generated by TeamSite Templating"
any help to fix this problem will be really appreciated.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
If I understand what you're trying to do, you need to set more extended attributes. A DCR just has one:
TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type
But an output file (HTML in your case) has 4:
TeamSite/Templating/Encoding (typically blank)
TeamSite/Templating/PrimaryDCR (path to the DCR, relative to the data directory)
TeamSite/Templating/PrimaryDocumentType (same as the DCR type)
TeamSite/Templating/PrimaryPT (You've already got this one)
Hope this helps,
Jonathon
Interwoven Architecture Consultant
mksiw
Thank you for your timely reply. It really helped. Actually I used CLT iwgen instead of CLT iwregen. So the whole genereation went fine.