Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Exception while viewing report in birt
vensw
Hey All,
I'm getting an exception when trying to preview a report in BIRT. The exception is "org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException:Error happened while running the report". I'm working on version 2.3.2. Any sort of help is really appreciated. ASAP. Thanks !!
Well, the preface is I'm trying to insert a row with no data in a table so that there's a space between two rows. The data soruce is an xml file and I'm inserting a row with no data in it. At this point I'm getting the exception which I mentioned in this post. When I am inserting a row with data the exception is not popped up.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vensw
Guys..plz hlpe me out with this.