Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
visibility property
ajunuthula
Hi,
Is there a way to set the visibility property of the table to "visible" at runtime (on click of a button)
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could set up a drill through to do this pretty easily. Let me know if you have questions or need an example.
RLie
Hi there,
Yes..can you give me an example of how to set the visibility property at runtime?
I want to use this in the visibility expression of an inner table to hide its parent table when the inner table does not contain any data.
Thanks,
Raoul
mwilliams
Is your inner table filtered or do you use dataSet parameter binding?
RLie
My inner table is filtered.
mwilliams
One thing you should be able to do would be to add an aggregation to your table with the aggregation function, COUNT, by going to the binding tab for the table and choosing the add aggregation button. You could then use this in your visibility expression.
If (row["myAggregation"] > 0){
false;
}
else{
true;
}
RLie
I already chose another solution.
I changed the query of my dataset so I didn't need an inner table any more.
But many thanks for your help.
Raoul
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions.