Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Flash widgets who show value according to User entry
lrnrit
hi,
I am using flash widget(analogue meter) from flash object library available with Actuate 11 Designer Professional. I have taken one report parameter and want show that value in meter .
To do so , i have used one report variable and used it while passing XML object to flash widget but its not working.
Scipt i have used on prepare of grid containing flash widget is:
vars["dataEntry"] ="<dials>"+
"<dial value='"+ params["Value to show over dial"].value+"' color=\"FFFFFF,999999\" alpha=\"100\" showBorder=\"0\" baseWidth=\"3\" topWidth=\"3\" radius=\"100\"/>" +
"</dials>"
Please help
lrnit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Imit,
I haven't worked much with the flash objects. I haven't gotten a dynamic value to work in it yet. I'll keep working on it and let you know if I get it done. I'll try to find out from someone else if I don't figure it out myself.
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="76774" data-time="1304968680" data-date="09 May 2011 - 12:18 PM"><p>
Hi Imit,<br />
<br />
I haven't worked much with the flash objects. I haven't gotten a dynamic value to work in it yet. I'll keep working on it and let you know if I get it done. I'll try to find out from someone else if I don't figure it out myself.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
thanks,,<br />
<br />
just let me know as you get it ,please. its very important for me now.
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="76774" data-time="1304968680" data-date="09 May 2011 - 12:18 PM"><p>
Hi Imit,<br />
<br />
I haven't worked much with the flash objects. I haven't gotten a dynamic value to work in it yet. I'll keep working on it and let you know if I get it done. I'll try to find out from someone else if I don't figure it out myself.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
thanks,,<br />
<br />
just let me know as you get it ,please. its very important for me now.
mwilliams
I was able to set the value of a meter flash object widget with the following as the dataXML:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
var percentValue = "<chart lowerLimit='0' upperLimit='100' lowerLimitDisplay='Bad' upperLimitDisplay='Good' gaugeStartAngle='180' gaugeEndAngle='0' palette='1' numberSuffix='%' tickValueDistance='20' showValue='1'>"+
"<colorRange>"+
"<color minValue='0' maxValue='75' code='FF654F'/>"+
"<color minValue='75' maxValue='90' code='F6BD0F'/>"+
"<color minValue='90' maxValue='100' code='8BBA00'/>"+
"</colorRange>"+
"<dials>"+
"<dial value='" + params["DialPercent"].value + "' rearExtension='10'/>"+
"</dials>"+
"</chart>";
percentValue;
</pre>
<br />
The entire variable XML value has to be built into a variable and then called, it seems, to be able to use an expression while creating the variable. Hope this helps.
lrnrit
hi guru,
you r writing this code in flash variable of meter (dataXML). Am i right? if possible can u upload the file where you used it.
lrnit
lrnrit
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'lrnrit'" data-cid="76845" data-time="1305077131" data-date="10 May 2011 - 06:25 PM"><p>
hi guru,<br />
<br />
<br />
you r writing this code in flash variable of meter (dataXML). Am i right? if possible can u upload the file where you used it.<br />
<br />
lrnit<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
thanks its working
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!