Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Select Masterpage in Report with a parameter
towo
Hello
Is it possible to select a masterpage with a parameter? I need a report with two masterpages (USletter, A4).
I have a parameter like siteid. Can i select a masterpage with this parameter? I know that the tables have to match for both masterpages.
I am using Birt 2.3.2.
thx
Thomas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Thomas,
You can create 2 master pages, one named USletterMP and one named A4MP. Then, in your script for the first element in your report, you should be able to do something like:
if (params["siteid"] == USletterValue){
this.getStyle().masterPage = "USletterMP";
}
else{
this.getStyle().masterPage = "A4MP";
}
towo
Hi Michael
That's great, thank you.
Thomas
mwilliams
Not a problem. Let us know whenever you have questions!