Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Print report without preview
alex.landini
I would like to print a report with the browser using BIRT Report Viewer.
I click the 'Print report' button and after format choice, this button opens the report preview.
Instead of this default behaviour I would like to print immediately the report without opening the preview,
is it possible?
Thanks in advance for the answer
Alex
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you selecting HTML or PDF? If I select HTML, it pops up the print options immediately, though it does pop up an HTML view of the report as well. Let me know.
alex.landini
I understand that BIRT Viewer has the following behaviour:
both in PDF and HTML format the PDF or HTML view respectively is displayed.
But, I wonder, is it possible to trigger immediatly the report print without displaying the report view in the selected format?