Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt deployement in CRM vtiger
vaness0201
Hello!
I'm a french student and i want to integrate BIRT to this particular CRM vtiger.
I search tuto or a patch to do this integration but i don't find informations.
I know it is possible because an other student done it.
any suggestion
I don't know if i post in the good part sorry.
My english is very bad sorry
thanks
Vanessa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
What language is CRM vtiger written in? php, java?
Jason
vaness0201
language php
JasonW
If you want to integrate the BIRT report engine API I wrote an article about using the open source java bridge that does this:
http://www.theserverside.com/news/1363642/Intergrating-BIRT-with-PHP
Updated files can be found here:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/deploying-birt-reports/743-calling-birt-from-php/
Jason
vaness0201
thanks for i don't understand very well and it's not the same deployement which i saw in the vtiger CRM already deployed.
I put capture of what i want to do.
Capture.JPG -> in configuration
Capture2.JPG -> in the module compte or contact it is to export in PDF
JasonW
It looks like you can add an iFrame to vTiger and just call the BIRT viewer from there.
Jason
vaness0201
I 'll try it thanks
Vanessa